Golf Tournaments In October
|DATE||GOLF COURSE||TOURNAMENT FEE||DETAILS|
|1st||Avalon||Green Fee + $20|
|8th||Willows – Eagles||Green Fee + $20|
|15th||Legion – Cash game||Green Fee + $20|
|22nd||WA Ntl||Green Fee + $20|
|29th||Chambers Bay||Invitational (Green Fee Only)|
Here are just a few of the exciting additions to the 2016 season…
Once a month we will have a tournament where all the winnings can be used to pay for entry fees in future events.
Pro Golf Discount has added $10 per player to every tournament payout at all regular tournaments, and $15 per player at all majors.
TOP 24 INVITATIONAL
The final 24 that qualify will play at Chambers Bay. The payout will be a progressive pot that grows all season long with an additional $500 bonus added.
SAVE ON GREEN FEES
Pay your own discounted green fee at events. This benefits all players with access to their own golf course discounts.
2016 Pro Golf Club Highlights
- Biggest payouts in the state, lowest tournament fees to date
- Play for Tournament Fee Cash, good for upcoming tournaments, or Store Credit
- Sponsored progressive payout for the $500 Top-24 Invitational
- Additional end-of-season bonus payout for top players
- Quality course rotation. Private country club rotation
- Payout for Gross and Net with a 30/70 split
- Club uses a Zero-hedge HCP system to eliminate sandbagging
- Play in as many tournaments as you want
- Seattle, WA and Pacific Northwest regions
- More Information and Club Details